Evaporator Coil Cleaner
Clean Bond is a powerful cleaner that's gentle on coils. It's also a molecular degreaser that breaks up dirt and grime, for a low touch clean.
- Powerful cleaning
- Molecular degreaser bonds with residual oils and small particles
- Easy cleaning for hard to reach areas
Protect Evaporator Coils
First Strike MICRO COAT
After indoor evaporator coils have been clean and sanitized, keep them clean for up to a year with First Strike MICRO COAT. First Strike is a conformal molecular coating that prevents mold, and dirt and dander accumulations from forming
- Green Certified
- Mold resistant barrier
- Prevents buildup of dust, dander, pet-hair, dirt, and debris
- Sheets water
- Maintains optimal heat transfer efficiency, for performance and energy savings
- Makes cleanings easier
Condenser Coil Cleaner
Cleaning Power and Convenience for outdoor coils. Instant Powder Kegs are premeasured, quick dissolving, coil cleaners that save money and storage.
Each bag contains SIX, 4oz bags that equals 6 gallons of coil cleaner when mixed.
- 6 gallons of cleaner in an easy to carry pouch
- Easy to transport
- Foaming for a deeper clean
- Premeasured 4oz cleaning kegs
- Significant shipping savings compared to premixed solutions
Weatherproof Condenser Coils
Easy protection for outdoor condenser coils. Coil Shield forms a molecular barrier against mineral scale and corrosion to defend coils, even in the harshest weather conditions.
- Defends outdoor coils against corrosion
- Tough enough to stop salt-spray corrosion in coastal areas
- Easy to Use
- Onsite Application
- No disassembly
- Independently tested with amazing results
- Forms a barrier against mineral scale